Founded in Sweden in 1965, TePe has grown to become a leading global oral care brand specialising in interdental bushes and preventative dental solutions.
Our local office was opened in Australia in 2019 and as we continue to grow we have the need for clinical and pharmacy education and promotion in the key metropolitan areas of Melbourne and Brisbane.
If you are a confident communicator, passionate about preventative oral care and keen to possibly compliment your existing clinical days as a dental hygienist or therapist we would love to hear from you!
- Build lasting relationships with Australian dental clinics and pharmacies, being the “face of TePe”
- Provide advice, product education, samples and literature to dental clinics and pharmacies
- Link with schools’ program “ready for practice” and introduce follow on support to Dental Care Professional
- Deliver and place merchandising and POS as appropriate in retail and practice locations
- Deliver product presentations and promotional campaign materials to retail and practice staff
- Collect and capture knowledge on our internal CRM program
- Identify growth opportunities within the dental channel and liaise with Dental Sales Manager and Marketing to adapt/adopt new strategies to capture the opportunities
- Place transfer orders to the practice’s selected wholesaler
- Work to and achieve specified KPIs set out by the business ensuring that the quality of execution meets the company expectations
- 2 days per week initially
- Own car required
- Reports to the National Key Accounts Manager
- Undertake specific projects as directed by the National Key Accounts Manager
- Keep up to date with knowledge of the dental practice environment
- Attend and work at Trade Shows as and when required
- Accurate and consistent completion of CRM system (TePe CORE)
- Writing timely contact reports and monthly reports
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Self-motivated, self-starter who enjoys a challenge
- Outgoing, confident, and comfortable in building lasting business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills / time management
- Ability to develop close multi – level relationships within customers and to represent the TePe values and culture in all interactions with customers.
- Ability to educate accounts in technical products.
- Dental background would be a distinct advantage
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to show resilience and tenacity
- IT skills
- A team player
- Willingness to travel (attend shows / meetings as appropriate)
- Compatible with TePe culture
If you are interested in applying or learning more about the role, please submit your CV via the link below and we will arrange for a confidential discussion.
We look forward to your application – VÄLKOMMEN!